File a Claim

File a Claim

When filing a claim, make sure you do it immediately after the incident. If you damage someone’s property or cause someone to get hurt, DO NOT take their word that they will not file suit against you. Call Sean Reardon at the number listed at the bottom of this page ASAP. Waiting could cause the claim to be denied. American Southern needs to investigate while the evidence is fresh.

Unlike other insurance programs, there is no charge to open a claim.

1. DO NOT ADMIT FAULT! This cannot be stressed enough. You may feel obligated to cleanse your soul, but you will do yourself and your claim harm by doing so. Zip your lip and let American Southern do the talking. Seriously, this is what you pay them for.

2. DO NOT TALK TO ANY ATTORNEY THAT IS NOT FROM AMERICAN SOUTHERN! Never ever go to a deposition without legal representation from American Southern. No matter how innocent it may seem, these lawyers will eat you (and our policy) alive. American Southern has a whole squadron of attorneys to represent you. Again, you have to let these guys do the talking. When in doubt, call Sean Reardon. He will guide you.

3. Prepare a complete statement of all the facts immediately and call Sean Reardon. Getting a claim open right away goes a long way to avoid or minimize losses. Again, Sean will guide you. That’s his job and he’s really good at it.

4. Inform your chapter President and Treasurer that you are filing a claim and keep them informed with the progress of the claim.

5. Make arrangements with your chapter Treasurer to give him the $500 deductible. Your chapter is responsible for paying the deductible. If you don’t pay it, your chapter is on the hook. If your chapter doesn’t pay it, the entire chapter may have its insurance canceled.

6. If you have any problems or questions or need assistance, call Sean Reardon at Western Growers Insurance. He’s a nice guy, he wants to hear from you.

Western Growers Insurance Contact Info

To file a claim, for policy questions or clarifications contact Sean Reardon.

Sean Reardon
805-708-7177 direct

For all insurance certificates, additional insured certificates, additions, deletions, billing questions and anything else you can think of hit up Wendy.

Karina Sefilian

Contact Us

Please call 714-722-2286 or complete the form below and we will be in contact shortly.